EVERY WOMAN stage 1 & 2 course
Holistic Core Restore®
Every WOMAN FOUNDATION
Let’s discover what is going on in your body.
- ‘Why can’t I hold on when I need a wee?’,
- ‘ Why does sex feel so different?
- ‘When I sneeze, cough or laugh – why do I wet myself?
- I have a prolapse, what should I do?
- ‘What exercise should I do to help myself’?
- ‘What food should I eat to feel and look great’?
- ‘Do I need to see my doctor’?
You will discover everything you need to know about your body-how you can help yourself and thrive.
I promise to listen to you, help you move forward with a clear step by step plan and feel great. Oh! and have fun along the way.
Here is how you can get back in control of your pelvic floor and core health?
- Firstly, you will complete a confidential Holistic Core Restore Health Questionnaire which will cover your general, pelvic and core health.
- We will then arrange a time to meet online to go through any questions from the questionnaire, check your core function and ensure this course is a good fit for you.
- You will receive your course booklet and all the exercise kit you will need for the course
- You will receive your ‘keep forever’ filmed homework and nutritional handbook.
- We will start your first session at the agreed time and day.
what else do I need to know?
Alongside our weekly class, I will be in contact with you throughout to ensure you are managing your homework and to help you to stay on track so you can get the most from the course.
But it’s not all about exercise.
We will also have the opportunity to discuss other factors which affect how our body functions e.g nutrition, lifestyle, sleep, your breath ……..
You can also join the group’s dedicated online group where you can ask questions and offer support in between your weekly sessions, no woman has to work alone.
What happens next?
After six weeks, you can then progress onto stage 2 of the Every Woman course.
Feeback from past courses
How was the course beneficial to you?
“understand how to manage not going to the toilet ‘just in case’, how to manage sudden need to go to the toilet and not give in to it immediately. Have better control now and haven’t had any leaks for several weeks”
Feedback from Past client:
t did you enjoy most about the course?
“not feeling embarrassed to ask questions,
group was small enough to feel comfortable with the other members
things were esplained without making you feel stupid
Lots of practical ideas to get on with normal life”
how was the course beneficial to you?
“I have learned how to engage my pelvic floor muscles & prepare for any sneezing &/or coughing fits.
I have noticed a great improvement this last 6 weeks. An ongoing problem with right hip has improved dramatically by strengthening my core, so my aims have been met.”
Courses are in 6 week blocks:
Stage 1,Weeks 1-6:
Tuesday April 20th-May 25th, 09.15-10.15am
£197.00 for the whole course which includes everything below. This can be payable in three instalments.
- Get off to a strong start with a 30 min one to one session
- Your weekly online class, which is small and personalized
- Ongoing support during the week, so you are moving forward with confidence
- Your step by step homework videos, which you keep forever
- Your simple nutritional guide which is all about eating good food
- Your exercise equipment and course handbook which includes essential information on which you can build your exercises.
Friendly, frank attitude of the coach and her realistic expectations of what I could do, always ready to tailor an exercise if I struggled. Also enjoyed the camaraderie and support of the other participants. Liked the flexibility of doing it online when I wanted.